Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Delightful Posters from the late 18th and Early 19th Century

Hi folks,

Just thought I would add some old posters I have in my collection from the Century's mentioned above. I hope you like them.
Satyr that Winter will debilitate Bonaparte and his Army

Satyr on French Revolution grossly misleading LOL.

French Punch and Grassot Political Satyr

Tobacco Royalties in France crippling and pushing the price higher.

The first year of the French Republic.

French Depilatory and Hair Salon Poster



Hugs Julz

1 comment:

  1. Great bunch of images! Never seen these before!
    Thanks for your time and energy making everything just right for those of us who are into your freebies!
    :)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete