http://www.tucows.com/preview/1038545/Bytescout-Watermarking-Freeware?q=Freeware I am currently trailing the software and I have to say I am pretty impressed. Most of the Freeware for Watermarking Software that I have used placed the vendors name within the picture when you apply your copyright unless you pay for the full version. It does have limitations in that you can not change the level of translucency of the text or use all the other features listed below, however you can buy the Professional application for $39.95 at the following link:
I am really happy with the current results I can access with the Freeware application. I have included some examples below to show how versatile the styles of copyright are. It is limited to about 4 styles font. Arial, Times New Roman, Tahoma and Courier New.
|Copyright and Additional Text|
in box feature.
|Singular Copyright Text Across Middle of Image|
|Multiple Copyright Data Coverage|
|LOLcat Picture Text Format|
|Stamp Fits Page|
|Stamp in Corner|
It also does a date stamp and file name stamp on the picture if required. It can handle multiple pictures and copyright them all at the same time and place them in a specified folder.
PRO version benefits: multiple watermarks at once, animated GIF support, multipaged TIFF support and access to advanced settings
Why Watermarking Pro?:
- Save time by running directly from Windows Explorer
- (PRO VERSION ONLY): apply multiple watermarks at once (for example, date/time stamp at the bottom and copyright information at the top)
- (PRO ONLY): use EXIF, IPTC macros in watermarks;
- You can preview every change before actually applying the watermark;
- Special symbols like ©, ® to indicate copyrights using text watermarks;
- Save time by processing folders and sub-folders with images;
- Support for TIFF format images (to watermark b/w scanned documents in TIFF format);
- (PRO VERSION ONLY) Add watermark to animated GIF images;