Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ann's Imagination Creations.....because !!: Donald Trump’s sons criticized after brutal hunting photos released | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Ann's Imagination Creations.....because !!: Donald Trump’s sons criticized after brutal hunting photos released | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News
Please check out this link by my dear friend Ann. I totally agree any idiot that wants to hunt and butcher an elephant and who's father Donald validates this behaviour needs to be boycotted. Cheers Julz

1 comment:

  1. thank you sooooooooooooo much for sharing this! it is behavior that is totally unacceptable and cruel.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete