Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Thursday, March 1, 2012

JALOU GALLERY - Les archives de l'officiel de la mode - Les années 1920

JALOU GALLERY - Les archives de l'officiel de la mode - Les années 1920:

If you love vintage fashion and fashion magazines then you are going to love this website and the fantastic archives dating back to the 1920's. You can even purchase digital back issues. I just love looking through this website it is fun, fun, fun...
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment