Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Friday, November 15, 2013

14 Things People Probably Do Not Want To Know About Their Favorite Foods | ConsciousNewsMedia

14 Things People Probably Do Not Want To Know About Their Favorite Foods | ConsciousNewsMedia



Wow it is enough to make you feel quite sick. Why do they try and improve on nature to the detriment of human beings. So not happy after reading this article.


Cheers Julz 

No comments:

Post a Comment