Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Part 2 The Heart Of The Matter - Cholesterol And The Myth

This is a fabulous 2 part documentary about Cholesterol please take the time to watch as education and knowledge is power and the highly reputable Catalyst TV program provides some compelling information and data. Please watch and share. This video is no longer available as it has been deleted from both Youtube and the Catalyst website which I find alarming and disturbing how a program can just be wiped after millions of viewers watched it. Here is a link to the PDF of the program Heart Of The Matter ACA Investigation Report Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment