Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Compfight / A Flickr Search Tool

Compfight / A Flickr Search Tool: This is a rather well kept secret but I have finally found this fab search engine where copyright free images can be found for your blog, inspiration etc. You can find any license re various images, creative commons images and commercial images. What a great resource.

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment