Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Photoshop Free Brushes of Best Quality

Photoshop Free Brushes of Best Quality:
I really like this website. It is a great place to find all the free photoshop brushes in one place.
I love making my own photobrushes but there are individuals out there in the great wide world web that just make phenomenal brushes and I bow to their artistry and hard work. It is great to know that there are really generous souls that share their work. Brushes can be created by original art or by using retro graphics that the backgrounds have been removed from. Check out this website it is well worth a browse and you may find lovely old background brushes, ornaments, clouds, retro clocks, fashion and more. Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Hugs Julz
'via Blog this'

1 comment: