Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Monday, July 15, 2013

Good News, Bad News, News That Needs To Be Shared.

News for me is a sort obsession and does impact my life often with very deep emotional consequences as I watch a world tilt and whirl us ever closer towards a precipice from where I see that there is no turning back from. 

I am often told I take life and people too seriously and that one should live their life in the me and seek to please the me rather than get upset about those things we can not change.

I often feel powerless and frustrated and want to throw the towel in, in regard to the various causes I share and support however if I can just reach one person and have them become aware of what is going on in their own backyard that could impact them, their health, the health of the planet and future generations and they too become motivated to share and actively petition, march and or voice their desire for positive change then I may eventually feel some sense of the value in me.

The news for 2013 has been one of devastating weather, fires and the tragic loss of life. There have been changes in political leaders and now more than ever people are becoming more disillusioned with the systems of politics on offer and the lack of principled politicians in their countries.It has become transparent that mainstream communication and news resources are more intent on influencing outcomes that align with their corporate backers and that there is a paucity of resourceful, informed, trustworthy, notifiable content being shared with you the consumer.

I have been writing this article in my head for months now and then one of my wise friends shared this clever piece on Facebook and it encompasses all that I embrace and more so I had to share. 



Please accept my sincere apologies for the long gap in blogging. I have been in a bit of a funk. I have Bi-Lateral Carpa Tunnel and after having my left hand operated on with an unsuccessfully outcome, I am now very reluctant to put myself through more surgery and lose the total use of my dominant hand for any period of time. I have to roll with the punches and on good days whilst I should be trying to do housework I use the time to art and connect with friends on Facebook. On the bad days I just have to rest my hands till they stop aching and I get some sensation back. Stay safe and know your feedback is appreciated. Hugs Julz 

No comments:

Post a Comment