Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The Greek Jewelry Shop

http://www.greekjewelryshop.com/catalog/item/5581484/5760051.htm



Depicted is the owl and the olive branch (upper left), two of the most important and characteristic ancient Greek symbols. These emblems remain the universal and eternal symbols of  wisdom and Peace.


I have been wandering around the web and came across this fabo shop online where the jewelry is rustic, arts and crafty in style and unique. Check it out I really think if you are a lover of Owls you will love the Owl ring they have on sale. Lots of lovely goodies. Cheers Julz

No comments:

Post a Comment