Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Women's History - Mighty Girls & Women - Books | A Mighty Girl

Women's History - Mighty Girls & Women - Books | A Mighty Girl




Wow am I loving this site and it is a must for all parents of young girls, it is so empowering and has so many resources that young girls everywhere need to be able to access. The world's largest collection of books, toys and movies for smart, confident, and courageous girls, something every parent wants for their child.

Check it out. Hugs Julz 

No comments:

Post a Comment