Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you have a passion for Art then you are in the
right place and space. Art has always helped me to navigate my way through life and is a reflection of the myriad of emotional experiences that become layered over time. So please join me on my journey as a digital artist as I explore great Artists,Blog's, Websites and more. I welcome invites to check out your blog, so send me your link and I will definitely take a look. Enjoy, live, love, inspire and art on....

Friday, July 29, 2011

A is for Art

A is for Art and J is for Journals so I have included some lovely vintage Alphabet letters and images of various Art related images and some great kids hat images.


 I hope that you will enjoy them and they are large in size so that you can make them smaller if needed as often vintage images that are free are pretty small and hard to increase in size.


I would love it if you follow my blog and am interested in any suggestions or idea's that you may have of what you would love to see me cover.as I will be showcasing some lovely blogs and websites and vintage artists that I am hoping that you will enjoy.


Have a lovely weekend Julz
























Woman, Painter, Easel

Paint brush in hand

Artist's  Palette

Thread, Needle, Scissors, 
Thimble

Woman, 
Spinning wheel

Spinning wheel 

Young Girl, Fringe Making

Fringe


Paper sailboat hat

Party Hat

Robin Hood Type Hat

Party Hat

Sewing Circle

Busy Hands, Sewing and Knitting

Cotton Reel

Needle or Thread Box

Art Easel

No comments:

Post a Comment